Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm amazed...

That this...
plus this...



plus this...

plus this...



 plus these and other random odds and ends...

Equals this!!!!!


If you've talked to me or attempted to talk to me these last few months, you know what my life has consisted of... anatomy, a little work, and more anatomy.  I live and breathe this dang class and rarely have time for anything else!  I realized I was completely consumed when I started falling asleep thinking of anatomy and in my dreams started coming up with random names for muscles!  It gets worse, I can't help but pick out specific names of muscles and bones of passers by, and I even stopped liking this guy because he had a large mastoid process!  Needless to say, I have a love/hate relationship with this class.  Despite the fact that I spend every waking moment (and sleeping moments) focusing on this class and basically have no life, I am absolutely in awe of the human body!  I am blown away by every single little intricate detail.  I definitely know now, more than ever that, "all things denote there is a God."

 My name is Rachel Pitts and I am amazed at what God can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment