Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mi Babi!!!

Thanks to Vlad at Freestyle Auto Sale, I've found my baby!  He's a black Honda Civic, 2005, and runs like a champ!  I originally wanted to name him after the expressionless (but very appreciated) salesman Vlad.  I retracted my purposal when my Pops told me about Vlad the impailer (the historical Dracula).  He gave me the heebie jeebies and I decided to leave that name as ancient history.  After much comtemplation, my mind kept going back to the same name over and over again... Percy.  I shall name him Percy!  It's ok to have multiple Percy's!  It's the best name ever!!!
p.s. I am slowly breaking Percy into the real world.  I have had him for less than two months, and he has already experienced a speeding ticket, a trip to the tow yard, and a slight fender bender (all stories for another day:)

My name is Rachel Pitts this is my first time owning a car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment