Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heaven on Earth...

 A little over a week ago I got to go to one of my favorite places on the planet earth...LAKE POWELL!!!!!  I think I've mentioned Lake Powell once before in one of my posts.  But I'm pretty sure Lake Powell, beats Disney Land as the happiest place on earth.  My little four day get away was absolutely perfect in every possible way.  I couldn't have asked for a better trip!
the whole crew!!!!
Learning to wake surf.  My new favorite thing to do now that I've learned skiing is a little old school                                                          


sitting on each other?  Don't really know who's idea this was

Doin the stanky leg

Dance parties every night
snorkelin for golf balls with with my fav Scott

hittin our golf balls into the water


TWINNERS in our "I love me" shirts

Love this pic :) I totally look like I'm yelling at him.  


I had a tanning contest with Jeff- he kicked my butt that dang Brazilian 

My new favorite gals!
My bestest pal Jen


                                         My name is Rachel Pitts... and I love love LOVE Lake Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment